Brothers Armando, Lieto and Aurelio Flamigni opened their pastry store in Forlì, in 1930. Soon the stores began to multiply and became a magnet for all travellers arriving from northern Italy to the Adriatic coast. High professional standards, top ingredients, craftsmanship: these were the secrets of such rapid success. In the 1970s a turning point driven by Marco Buli, son-in-law of one of the founders, with which he increased numbers and made the nougat and all its versions crucial to production. Gradually panettone, pandoro and colomba, patisserie, marrons glacés and various other specialities came to the fore. The Flamigni Srl factory is in Forlì and Flamigni&Langhe produces in Rodello, province of Cuneo.