The cured meat facility was established by Erio Ferrari in 1958, transforming a farm machinery depot into a meat processing plant with adjacent butcher. This was followed in 1995 by the new plant in Via Canaletto Nord. Here, cooked meats are produced from selected ingredients in the Emilia tradition, with a wide range that includes trotters and cotechino, the feather in the company’s cap. The cured meats are produced in the Ferrari Cav. Bruno plant at Lesignano Bagni (PR).