Founded in 1900, this was one of the first social cooperative dairies in the Po Valley, set up by farmers tired of milk prices imposed by the industry. Its facilities cover 60,000 square metres and it collects milk from Friesian cows for the entire in-house cheese production process. Annexed to the dairy is a pig farm producing fresh and cured meats, with a power supply provided by the whey waste. The two cheese products are both excellent: Gran Padano and Provolone (mild and ripe).

Subscribe now